The two things trending on Google this week are:
1.) Should I buy a home?
2.) The home buying process
These searches are telling us that buyers are back on the market, and they are thinking about getting ready yo buy a house.
What is the home buying process?
I have a whole meeting where I go over with my buyers the whole entire process. We talk about the details of home buying from start to finish which includes:
- Meeting with lenders
- Contract to close
- Typical costs
- Different loan options
- What the lender will need for your loan options
- Pros and cons of short sales, HUD homes, and bank owned homes
- Open houses and why you want to avoid them as a buyer
- New construction
- Home owners insurance and life insurance
- Due diligence
- Checking out HOA information